Friday, August 20, 2010

A Cold Blooded, Black Hearted Monster

"You lying hound", she said to Basil. Basil was actually telling the truth for once, but had gone past the point of no return.
Clarence Butterfield, however, had shot his 21 year old daughter and popped her in the freezer wrapped in plastic. She was only discovered because the power went off in his motorhome.
His defence was that he found her dead on the floor of the motorhome and he kept her because it said in the bible that if you have faith and the bones of the loved one it is possible to resurrect her.
"I love her," he said, "I couldn't bear to be apart from her."
Is he mad?
Or is he lying?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb, what a web site it is! This webpage presents useful
information to us, keep it up.

My blog post - Dragon City Cheat Engine

June 2, 2013 at 1:45:00 PM GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am happy to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much certainly will make certain to don?t omit this site and give it a look on a relentless basis.

My blog :: Codes Psn Gratuit (www.Youtube.com)

June 14, 2013 at 11:54:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home